From the moment we arrived, we were blown away by Jordan and Tommy – the most stunning bride and groom we’ve EVER captured.
Tommy created a custom suit complete with a white and black suit, perfectly paired accessories, and just a bit of gold on the top of his velvet shoes.
Jordan shined like a star in her Betsy Johnson heels and beautifully curled locks.
We couldn’t help but capture literally every detail of their gorgeous day downtown surrounding the Soldiers & Sailors monument, where Jordan’s wish came true.
Jordan, your day was breathtaking, from the Skyline Club view to the moments of bliss on the monuments stairs, our hearts were full of joy and warmth. But as you walked down the aisle to greet Tommy and your father let you pause to see all those surrounding you with the biggest amount of support, our hearts melted along with yours as tears started falling.
Thank you for letting us capture your incredible story 🙂
THANKS to their INCREDIBLE vendor team!
- Florist: Eufloric Events
- DJ/Band/Live Music: Rickey Sayles with AMS Entertainment
- Hairstylist: Tress Me Hair & Beauty Bar
- Makeup Artist: Shanniese Rice
- Cake Vendor: Sweet Seduction
- Caterer/Rental/Bartender: Skyline Club
- Dessert/Appetizer Bars: Bombshell Bake Shoppe & Crumbs of Love Cookies
- Rings: Diamonds Direct
- Shoes: Betsey Johnson
- Bridal Gown: Sophia’s Bridal and Tux
- Photo booth: Eufloric Events
- Reception Venue: Skyline Club
- Ceremony Venue: Skyline Club
- Menswear: Brooks Brothers
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Lulus
- Stationary/Invitations: Noteworthy Expressions